Saturday, December 24, 2011

Which present is mine??

Today is Christmas Eve! And I am chuffed to the bits to report that there is no snow on the ground! Not a single flake. The Christmas tree is up and beautiful. Although, as I mentioned previously, the girls neglected to bring me along to put up the tree. But I have graciously forgiven them. A couple nights ago, I did a little snooping. I just want to know which present is mine!



Ohhh I just can't wait!! I am sure the girls got me something stupendous! They love me so much. And who can blame them? We have such jolly good times together. I also took some pictures of my favorite ornaments!

This is the newest addition to the Christmas tree. Steph said she fell in love with this sheep. I think it's not too baaaaad.

I thought this candy cane was real. It. was. not.


I love this snowman! Despite the fact that I don't like real snowmen. ugh.


This is a marshmallow on skis. Blimey, it's cute.

And this star. Reminds me of the Star of Bethlehem.


So, I know this was a quick post, but I just have so much to do to get ready for Christmas day!!

Have a holly jolly Christmas!

P

No comments:

Post a Comment