Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you all had a brill Christmas and New Year, I know I did! To top it off, it's nearly 60 degrees in January, how much better can that get? But since I have so many pictures to show you I will just get right into it.

Once Steph and Nick arrived, Ringo and I went right to the gifts. We were looking for something with our names on it.


Ringo checked every corner.

We even enlisted The Dog to help us.


Even with all three of us, there was no success.


With a little team work, Ringo and I almost got a peek at this one.



Fail...


We decided to retire from gift hunting and check out what was cooking in the kitchen.


Making scrambled eggs, we waited patiently...well, we waited...


I wasn't sure what he was looking at, but I decided to join. It smelled luvvly-jubbly!


We wanted to munch on something while we waited. Party mix sounded like a brill idea. Ringo was pushing with all his little might. Poor bloke just couldn't get it.



We kept trying.


Nothing would work!


I contemplated eating some fruit that they left unsupervised. In the end, I figured it was best to save room for the meat.


We were so knackered after all the hard work, so we took a kip in front of the telly.


I found Jodi's pain hilarious, Ringo felt sorry for her. How daft do you have to be to grab a hot pan??


We approached the strangers with hesitation. It appeared that one was holding a weapon of some kind.


We quickly becames friends when I learned they were from the same area as me! Ringo really took a liking to the owl.

I was a little disappointed when I realized I once again was not receiving any gifts. Jodi and Steph told me they have something for me, but they forgot to give it to me because they were too busy watching a whole marathon of Harry Potter. I must say, my new friends have a striking resemblance of certain Harry Potter characters...hmm...interesting. Anyway, they better give me my gifts soon, I am becoming impatient.

Enjoy this beautiful weather, everyone!

Cheerio,

Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment