Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Five More Days!

We finally had our first real snow. Woohoo...I'm filled with joy...But on the bright side, it already melted. I managed to capture a couple pictures of the monstrosity before that happened. Frankly, I didn't care about the pictures, but Ringo seemed to want memories of his first snow.


Looking out the sunroom doors, ick.


I couldn't take much more of it. I had to walk away.



Ringo stayed a while longer, he was utterly fascinated by it.



I let him stay there for a while longer. I think he is barmy, but if he wants to freeze his end off, that's his problem, not mine. Give it a couple weeks and he'll come to realize it's not all that great.

One more thing, if any of you have seen this scarf, please inform me as soon as you can. I seemed to have misplaced it, or someone filched it. Either way, I am very gutted about it.

Hopefully I will get another post in before Christmas, but if not, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas! Check back for some pictures of Christmas day with the family!

Tootle Pip!

Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment