Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

So yesterday was Easter, Happy Easter everyone! Sorry I am a day late but I am a panther, I am busy. I thought I would make a post about my day yesterday, since I was able to spend it with the girls' family. It was quite a jolly good time, I believe I made it slightly better for everyone. Who doesn't love a pink panther on Easter Sunday? It's practically like having the Easter Bunny in your house!


So this is how I arrived to the lunch...I am pretty sure my nose got squished a little.


I started preparing the salad, I think I made the girls a little nervous...


All done!! AND nobody was hurt.

I had to tell The Dog to shut up, he was barking too much and he wouldn't listen to anyone but me. I am an intimidating creature.



Just checking on the steaks, I promise I wasn't trying to eat it raw...



Thought I would stop to smell the flowers, they match me.



That's me listening to Steph tell a very funny story about her cell phone.


Looks like the lunch is almost ready to eat!


Which means I need to get the table set!

Look at the pretty job I did!


Steaks are done! Which one's mine? The big one?



I was informed this was not my seat...


this one was...


I thought maybe I could sneak a bite when Jodi walked away from the table.


Steph and I resting off the food


I was so thirsty after having that delicious sweet and salty treat!


Trying to sneak up on The Dog


Giddy-up! I don't think he was too impressed with my humor.


Then I gave Jodi a massage, she said it was the best massage she has ever received!


Then Jodi busted out the Calvin and Hobbes book. A boy who pretends his stuffed animal tiger is alive...how lame is that?


Hahaha *snort* haha oh my! He is bloody brilliant!



So there was my day, hope yours was just as fun filled as mine! I am hoping to have another blog up here soon. I just have to get on Steph's case all the time because she forgets to leave the stool for the computer desk out for me! It is not a very panther friendly desk, so I can't just climb up it!

Have a wonderful warm (rainy...) day!!

Pip pip!

Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment