Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

Happy Tuesday everyone!

This morning was a little rough...


Hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day Weekend, I know I did. Last week Steph, Jodi, and I went shopping for Mother's Day. I was excited because it had been a while since I'd been out of the house. They also said they needed my opinion on what to get her because I always give the best gifts!


I wanted to drive, but Jodi told me that would not be prudent...




I think we need to trade in The Dog for this one, he's much more fun!


She thinks my tractor's sexyyyy

The girls were taking forever, so I decided to stop and rest.


It took a while, but once the girls noticed I was missing they found me pretty fast in this dreary colored "garden"


I was pretty knackered after leaving that weird stone garden, so I took a little cat nap in Steph's purse.


What's this?


Dinner?


Why, hello there little birdie.


Ow...not exactly what I thought...


I feared a mutiny was being formed while Steph was in the library. Jodi and I put a stop to it by doing the only thing we could do...eat them.


Mother's Day finally arrived and we began the preparations for lunch.


I was checking to make sure these were done.

The girls kept saying it's only been 5 minutes but I'm not sure if they were just lying to me.


I went ahead and placed the food on the table since I make the perfect pot holder!


After lunch and the scrumptious fruit dessert, I was tuckered out! Jodi was nice enough to cover me with a blanket...wait a bloody minute! That's a napkin!

That's it for Mother's Day! We all hung out for a bit after that, gave their mom her gifts, which she loved, but she did forget to thank me, too...




I am chuffed to bits about this next week and half! Jodi is staying the night A LOT to keep Steph company. I hear Tasha will be joining us too but she has yet to make an appearance! Jodi, Steph and I went to an antique shop yesterday and walked around for a little, I'll have some pictures up soon of that adventure! I'm sure there will be many more to come over the next 2 weeks! So stay tuned.

That's all I have for now, enjoy this partially sunny day, expect some thunderstorms later though, I've been watching the weather.

Cheerio!

Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment