Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Must Be Spring!

'Ello everybody! Hope everyone is having a jolly good day! Mine is very relaxing so of course it is a great one for me.

So everyone knows the saying "April showers bring May flowers"? Am I correct? Well it better be true because we have been getting plenty of showers and I am ready to see those flowers (they make a fantastic bed to nap in)!


So I found this picture and I'm not too sure what I think of it. I mean yeah, the saying is great, and definitely pertains to last night, but look at the girl. Honestly, what is the point of having a little umbrella like that when you are just going to dance and get all wet anyway? I mean, it really can't be doing her much good.


But anyway, enjoy the pretty picture...

So last night was quite a storm! I woke up around 3:00 or so to some loud, and quite annoying, thunder. While thunderstorms can be beautiful and all, I need my beauty rest. I am also pretty sure it scares my friends, and I don't like when they are scared.
Okay, I can explain that picture...Froggie was hiding under the blanket during the storm. Somehow he managed to lose...something of his. I was only helping him look for it...


I wasn't able to capture the storm on camera last night, but I am pretty sure it looked something like the picture below. It's the only explaination as to why I...I mean my friends were so scared...


Look about right? I thought so...


Well that is all for today! Stay dry and warm, like me wrapped up in the fuzzy red blanket provided to me by Steph.
Tootle Loo!


Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment