Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring is Here!

It may be a rainy, dreary day, but lately it has warmed up a tid bit! Sunday was so beautiful I went on a little hiking trip in Jodi's back yard. Climbed some trees, chased some squirrels, it was a jolly good ol' time! I forgot my camera in the house so I have no pictures of my fantastic day. I know you are all highly disappointed in me, I will make sure to capture the fun next time. Last week Jodi and I went to Steph's for dinner. They let me ride in the car with them to the library, but when I asked if I could come in and start an account there, they refused. Apparently, "it's good enough for me to read whatever they check out at the library, I don't need my own card"...
Is she eating what I think she is?!

Not what I thought, but still quite tasty


The rest of the week I just kind of...hung around...Jodi's house


Jodi told me I need to stop doing that or I'm going to hurt myself.

Well, tonight Jodi and I are going to Steph's for the night, possibly tomorrow night as well. Should be fun, since I'll be there. It's always fun when I'm there, right TASHA?

So I'll try to take lots of pictures for all of you to enjoy on my next post!

Oh and cross your fingers for some more sunshine. I can't...I don't have fingers, otherwise I would...

Cheerio!

Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment