Tuesday, May 31, 2011

All By Myself...

So I have been at Steph's now for quite some time...as you can see I have not gotten a post up lately. The main reason being she won't let me on her computer! I also seemed to have misplaced my camera so once I find that I will be able to put up all the fun and crazy pictures from when we went to the antique store!
I found out this morning that the girls went camping...and didn't even take me along! I kind of understand that Jodi couldn't really break into her sister's house to get me and take me along, but what's Steph's excuse for leaving me here on such a beautiful weekend? Luckily Sunshine Bear, Crocky, Froggie and I got to have a little fun ourselves. I would have taken many pictures for you if I could only find my bloody camera!
Since I am currently giving Steph the silent treatment, I will relay a message to her on here. Help me find my camera and let me on the computer! Oh and I'm hungry, could you set some deer meat outside the bedroom door for me? Thanks!
Everyone enjoy this beautiful weather we are finally having!
Cheerio!
Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment