Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Trip to the Scary Store

I'm happy to report that my subtle hints to Steph have paid off. She has finally allowed me to use the computer, and she apologized for not bringing me camping. I have so much to catch you up on! I'll start you out with a recent shopping trip I took with Jodi and Steph to a local antique mall. At first I thought, brilliant, I should enjoy something like that.....it actually turned into a terrifying ordeal.

It started out innocently enough. Just looking at crafty things.


Looking for the right chair. This one is too big. just right for Steph though.




Blimey! It's Uncle Waldo from Aristocats! Looks like he's the sheriff now in these here parts.





I was "beary" pleased to meet this fellow. Haha. I am so funny.

Stole a smooch from this little cutie. Her fellow was not happy..

Tried another chair. Better size, but no back rest.



Things started to get a little creepy. Started to experience some regret in coming along.

Holy mackerel! What is wrong with this baby?



Holy *?!**#?)#! *GET HER OFF ME*

The baby. is. looking. at. me.


Blast it! He ate the the little girl in the red dress! Now he's eying me....

I narrowly escaped by hiding under this hat. Here I am *cautiously* peeking out to see if it's safe yet.


Terror. Absolute terror.

Pretty sure these guys auditioned for the part of Chucky in Child's Play. That movie was quite terrifying.

This looks like something from a Stephen King book.

This frightened me as well. Don't you remember the creepy music? la la lalalala...la la la la la.........Sometimes, at night, I still hear it in my head.

Bloody h*ll, it's a medieval torture device!


Well, that was certainly the scariest shopping experience I have ever had. Do people actually buy that stuff? What do they do with it? Take it home to terrify the grandkids?

On a positive note, the best thing from the trip was that we rescued this adorable little guy from the Shop of Horrors. Pigwidgeon (aka "Pig") pleaded with us to take him home, and how could we say no to this delightful little face?



It's not blooming likely that you'll drag me back there again. I suppose I will need to go occasionally to rescue poor innocent souls like Pig.

Hopefully I'll have another post up in a jiffy!

Ta ta!

P














No comments:

Post a Comment