Monday, June 6, 2011

Good Ol' Nature

Just thought I would give you all a quick update. Jodi came by the other day to pick up some books from Steph's and I decided to go home with her. I have been at Steph's for quite some time so I figured it was high time to head to Jodi's. I thought I would share some pictures as to why it is so brilliant being at Jodi's.


It is hard to see from this photo, so I added arrows to assist you. Squirrel!!



*Ahhhh* so relaxing! I could lay here for days!


I like to sit here and wait for the birds to approach the feeder...


P.S. there are so many more reasons, but I did not have enough time to take pictures of them because of a squirrel that ran by about the time I took that last picture, hense the blurriness of the photo.

Cheerio!

Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment