Monday, December 21, 2009

My nemesis

Steph brought home a friend yesterday. She thinks I need to socialize more, which is pure and utter poppycock. But, anyhoo, this individual, we'll call him Bob, quickly became my sworn enemy. I do not like him, I do not trust him. Steph was taking pictures, thinking that this would be a happy soiree. But you will see quickly why he deserves my ire.

Introductions. My, he's a pasty looking gent.

Immediately, he sets eyes on my scarf. and PUTS IT ON.

A struggle ensues. And Bob tries to make his getaway.....






I was clearly the victor.


Needless to say, Bob is not welcome back in my home. Steph's upset as she feels I was "rude" to the "company". Bollocks, I say, I was just defending my terroritory.

I will try and post more tomorrow. I took a splendid hike with Jodi, Kevin and Steph recently and would love to share those pictures with you. I've also been busy making cookies. More on that later!

Ta ta!
Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment