Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas is NEAR

Oh Oh Oh I just love the holidays! CHRISTMAS TREES!!! Oh how I love Christmas trees! I am going nutters not knowing what they got me for Christmas! Because I KNOW they got me something! Right?

So anywho, I have been with Jodi for a little now. Got to go to work with her and let me tell you lot something! I will never work a day in my life again, unless it involves hunting. It was just way too much...work...

I am a pretty slow typer

Practicing a transaction

Chillin' with Mr. Gingerbread in the tree (TREE!!)


Cookie time!


Ello how may I help you?



Played manager for a while, anyone have a booster?



Aw, 'e ate all ma mints!


Bloody machine took my coins



Maybe coffee will wake me up



Since the coffee didn't help, I tried taking a nap, but I was busted




I've always wanted to do this



It wasn't me!!



Finally napping after a hard days work


So Jodi received mail from Steph's place of business. Look at all this paper wasted!



JUST LOOK!! and 3 of these papers are exactly the SAME. UGH so appalled



Chatting with Steph



I promise I didn't kill Wile E. Coyote! If it was do you think he would still be in one piece??



Jodi made me hide in the glove compartment at the gas station. I guess she knew how hungry I was after seeing the coyote...



You sure I can't take a little bite?



So many choices!!

So here's my time with her so far. As you can see I have been a very busy panther, I am so use to laying around ALL day at Steph's! I've been up to more stuff like baking cookies....eating cookies...whatever. So stay tuned for more pictures to come! Make sure you get all your Christmas shopping done! I like cookies, anything Twilight, small animals, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and scarves...you know, just in case you haven't bought anything for me yet :) Tootle loo!!
Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment