Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Look Back

Everyone have a great Christmas? I will get to mine later, but right now I need to get my rear in gear and let you all see what I got to do a few months ago with Steph, Jodi, and Kevin. We all went on a little hike at this great trail (only downfall was the lack of wildlife at that time of the year)
Here I am with my new house I am planning on purchasing


But this one had nice windows


Mr. Face and me




You are such a sassafras (it was funnier a few months ago)


Found some "mountain men" my size





I liked this bloke


Got hungry so I did a little hunting

Can you believe this monstrosity?


I mean, LOOK at how she's holding me!


A little better, but it was hard to breath


I felt at home



Can't.......breath.......



*NOM NOM*


Should have used me as the model


Crikey! Not the wobbly bridge!



Are you potty?! I am not going back over that!


Nooo


She almost had me, but my brute strength won over


She said she was "pulling a Michael Jackson"...whatever that means


What did I do now?

I am sure I have more pictures somewhere, I have so many cameras I can't keep track of them all! If I find them I will be sure to post ASAP. For now, I am going to go find a Christmas Tree to climb into.
Pip pip!
Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment