Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Loungin' Around

I am just chuffed to bits right now. I am back with Jodi for a little while and so far we have been having a brill time! I will get to more of that later. Right now I want to show you what we did last time I spent two weeks at her house.

Helping Jodi do her notes, but I am too smart for that
HM TWINKIES
Watching the telly with my big pal. People say we look alike, I do not see it
Hoho Charlie, you are so silly!


Oh come ON not a noogie!


Aw no bloody thumbs!



Did some hunting


To no avail...that kitty was slick



Tried on some new clothes...It blows being short

Dinner?
No?
Just a bite?

So there you have it! That was the last time I spent with Jodi. Right now we are getting ready to eat dinner so I better go hunt down some deer!
I was just informed the meal is already being prepared by the mother of Jodi...Like I said...no fun
Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment