Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wedding Bells are Ringing!!

That's right folks.....Jodi is getting married! Blimey, that makes me feel all sappy inside. I can’t believe the youngest Barkman girl is going to tie the knot. It know it won’t change anything, but I’m sure going to be the odd ball out, since I am will always be a terminal bachelor, famous ladies panther. The big day is August 11th. I know it will come much too quickly!

Here is a lovely picture of all 3 of us together. Steph maybe isn’t holding me the best, but I’m just so blessed to be part of this trio, so I don’t even care! I will always treasure these times together, even as we grow older.





Also, this is my favorite picture of Jodi and I! I wanted to share it. Just a special moment....




Jodi-to one of the best gals I know.....wishing you a life of happiness with Kevin! He better treat you well, or I will maim him.

Cheerio!

Pinky























No comments:

Post a Comment