Monday, November 28, 2011

Soak Up the Sun

Hello folks!!! Hope everyone had a delightful Thanksgiving. Mine was splendid!! Because I got to celebrate this most awesome holiday....in....FLORIDA!! Steph, currently my most favorite of the sisters, went down to visit family, and asked if I would come along. I was chuffed to the bits. It was a jolly good time.


All packed and ready to go! Steph said I can't come on the plane. Strict regulations controlling the transport of animals, I guess.

Sleeping arrangements. My hosts were so considerate as to give me a cozy bed.

This is Ashley. She was a charming young lady. I could tell she adored me.


Ahhhh....the best part of Florida. The pool. I get so bloody tired of cold weather and rain.

Just checking it out. Safety first.

Pure bliss.

I was knackered after all that swimming, so I soaked up some sun.
And then chilled on the swings.

Played in the sand box.
Checked out the local vegetation.
And relaxed in the hot tub.

This is what the meal looked like after I was done with it. I offered to go out and make a kill to bring in more food. But they declined. I guess they don't want me scaring the neighbors by eating the local wildlife.

Marilyn and Ashley had me assist in making a tasty pastry delight. They called it an apple dumpling. It was brill. My new favorite food.

I got into the flour.


I've never played cards before. Usually not my cup of tea. But I learned some new games and discovered I enjoyed this. First I learned Hand and Foot. Which naturally, I won.
And then I learned Pinochle. Which I won at as well.

The games ended when Nick pitched me into the kitchen. He doesn't take losing too kindly.
Sorry. Just one more snapshot of me lounging in the pool.

Overall, it was a luvvly-jubbly time. I do look forward to going back someday.

Toodle pip!

Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment