Monday, December 13, 2010

Merry Monday...PSH!

This is not a very Merry Monday for me. I almost threw a wobbler this morning when Jodi held me up to look out the door. Hey I am short. I keep asking for a little ladder but I have yet to receive one. Anywho, here is the dreadful scene I saw: I do not mean to whinge all the time about the snow, but is it almost over? I am tired of Jodi's basement being so parky all day until she is home and turns on her little heater. Ah how I love that heater. It is like a mini fireplace for a panther like me.
So last week Jodi and I spent the night at Steph's house since Nick was gone. It was bloody AMAZING and here is why:

Jodi even drove back to the place that did NOT have the movie available for rent (therefore I do not approve of it) to get her sister and I some candy and pop. Isn't she just a doll?
If you haven't noticed, I decided to make these pictures look all snazzy. It was easy peasy so I will probably do it more often. Doesn't it just add the perfect touch to my already amazing pictures? Why thank you.
Just a reminder, if you did not read my previous post with my Christmas list, please do so.
Well I think I might tidy up this room then take a little nap. Be careful out on the roads this week!
Toodle Pip!
P

No comments:

Post a Comment