Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Anything Cold and Wet

My mate here, Charles, must be barmy! His feet have GOT to be freezing!

It is that time of the year again where I have become contained indoors the majority of the season. I am not sure what I would do without my scarves to keep me warm. Dupree asked me to help him make a snowoman...I told him he has to be bladdered to think I am going out there in this weather! The wonderful thing about this time of the year is the Holidays! Christmas is just around the corner and I am bloody excited to get that Apple iPad I have been wanting...*ahem*
At a later date I will be listing all the things I enjoy about this time of the year. For now though I will have to put up my Christmas Wish List for Santa and all those who love me enough to possibly buy me something.

1. Twilight Saga: Eclipse

2. This scarf-looks great with my pink fur.
3. Apple iPad

4. Wii-preferably the black
It gets quite boring being inside all the time.

5. A workout trampoline...I tend to be too lazy in the winter. I have to stay in shape for spring!

6. Anti-Gravity Jumping Boots...That's right.
7. Pocket knife for hunting
8. Hot tub for cold winter nights


9. A pony...that I shall name Phineas

10. Take target shooting lessons...just in case my pocket knife fails me

So there you have it folks! If I think of more I will inform you immediately! I hope you all have a luvvly-jubbly day!

Pip pip!

Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment