Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This is just the beginning.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Pinky Pantherson III. This is my first attempt in the blogging world. I am approximately 24 years of age. Due to custody issues, I spend my time shuffled back and forth between two sisters, Jodi and Steph. Because of this, I get to see new things and I would like to share my adventures and experiences with other seasoned travelers.

Here are the two girls I divide my time between.......
















Most recently, I've spent time with my favorite sister Steph.















Well I guess that's it for now. Be sure to check in regularly as I update with you with my most recent adventure.

Cheerio!

Pinky

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pinky!

    Love the blog. Looks great. Can't wait to hear about the road trip you took.
    Did you hear that Jodi got engaged?

    Later,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why must you choke him when you take pictures with him? Some friend you are! :)

    ReplyDelete