Sunday, October 25, 2009

JFD with the Sisters

For those of you unaware of what JFD stands for here it's Jolly Fun Day!


So last night I spent some time with both sisters and I must say it quite fun! Of course I had my camera handy so I thought I would show you a few pictures.

I call shotgun.


I LOVE PARAMORE




Me with the youngest sister, Jodi



Dinner? For me?



That's me mooning an unsuspecting Steph.



No thanks, not my thing. I prefer to go starkers




Hmm I love M&Ms




Oh crud



Almost! My, this was embarrassing




Brake! Brake I say!




Chillin with the cool sis



Oh dear, much higher than I thought




I attacked her when she least expected it. She thought I was a vampire...



Oh how I love fall!




Steph was trying to hurt me just a little





Me doing my best gymnastics trick!






My impression of Edward walking down the hallway.



See, I can be a vampire too!




Oh my Love how I missed thee!



Cheerio Steph, cheerio



Safety first children!




Ah, Wii Fit Plus is NOT my thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment