Monday, October 17, 2011

Road Trippin'

Good Monday to all of my working blokes. I am having a jolly good time laying here at Steph's house enjoying the sunny day with some of my mates! I hear the weather is supposed to get nasty so better enjoy the day while you can!
Last week Steph, Tasha, Jodi, Ringo, and I went on a little road trip to take some fall pictures. I thought I would share our experience with you a little bit.


When we first started the road trip, Steph made the comment that all roads lead to Clark when you are road tripping on back roads. I thought she was barmy!


I think someone is lost...maybe I should take over the wheel? Where will we end up at?


Blimey! Would you look at that!



Sometimes the country smells ghastly!!


When Jodi wasn't looking a nicked a couple of her apples and caramel!


I have a ton of nature pictures but not on my computer yet. Once they are maybe I will share a few of them with you, I'll have to think about it. This week Jodi and Ringo are coming over. I'm not too sure if Tasha is or not, but she better!

Have a great evening.

Cheerio!

Pinky



No comments:

Post a Comment