Friday, February 25, 2011

What is this...

Horrid white stuff? Just a week ago I was outside climbing trees and hunting small animals. Now there is a blanket of snow covering the ground. I am not liking February one bit. I would have to say it is my least favorite month...next to January and followed by December.

When will spring be here?

I am told monday should be quite lovely, I'll have to get out of this dark and dreary room and venture outside. If this weather doesn't change soon, I may have to move somewhere south. I know the girls would miss me dearly, but I must think of my sanity.
I'll put up some more pictures. I feel if I do enough of that, I will somehow will the snow away.
Mmm...yum

She warms my heart.

So here's to warm weather, green grass, scrumptious birds, thunderstorms, swimming, picnics (not like I've ever been taken on one), The Harry Potter Movie, blooming flowers, BBQ's, hiking, and all those other wonderful warm weather things I have forgotten.

Tootle Pip!

Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment