Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Jolly and Merry Christmas!

So finally, I have the Christmas pictures up! I think 2 months past due is a decent time, right? Well now you all can enjoy this wonderful photoshoot I did while we waited to feast and open gifts. And before you say it, I know, I know, I look so dashing in my scarf. Thank you.

I even came up with some artistic creative names for the photos. Look for me in an art museum sometime.
Resting Upon a Mantel

No Nest Left

I got a bit distracted...

Again....

A Giant in a Small Town


Pink in a Pot


No Reflection


A Modern Mozart


Me in a Cup...
yep, that's it.
So there is my photoshoot. Let me know what you all think!
So the next three pictures are ones Jodi and I took at Steph's house while she was busy, or gone, I can't remember because it was a long time ago.
I do not want to know what crazy stuff goes on at Steph's when I'm not around...


My new friend from Steph's, Baaaaaaaabs. *snort* she hates it when I call her that.


Made another friend at Steph's...I didn't learn his name...he just kept grinning and staring everytime I asked...I lock my bedroom door at night...
Back to Christmas Eve Pics!
Eggnog, rum, and cream cheese/ketchup/shrimp concoction. Much tastier than it sounds


Chilling with my kind. The tall fellow is Gus, the short fat, I mean "stocky" bloke is Marv. That little bird, Louie, is a friend of theirs...I wasn't allowed near him...


Just sniffing for some presents.

She said I can borrow it!

I don't see any scarves...

I believe she's gone looney!
So there you have it! I didn't receive any scarves, books, deer, or ANYTHING for that matter. At least I was able to enjoy some time with the family, not to mention I can watch Eclipse anytime I am at Jodi's and I still have this scarf from last year. Jodi was nice enough to let me borrow it again, which I desperately needed thanks to the awfully cold winter.
So I am sorry I fell so far behind, I know you all missed me. I will try not to take so long next time! I hear Jodi is staying the night tonight so maybe we will have some more pictures up soon.
Pip pip!
Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment