Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Moon Update

So I finally have a break from my swiffer sweeping.



And baby sitting, which I did not agree to


So New Moon. What is there to say? I just cannot get enough of my wonderful Alice, I could just watch it over and over and over. Even though my fave vamp family is not in it much, that Jake kid is not too shabby. Who doesn't like some yummy wolves? (Oh I eat them for dinner)
Here I am all prepared with my snacks, book, and tissues...not that I cried, psh, I'm no silly sally!

Jodi and me, I do not approve so much with the wolf shirt, since I am all for Alice

Can you tell how excited I am?

SHH It's about to start!!


So there you have it, my night at the movies. Here are some of my opinions on it
1. Edward's mouth...he is a man right? Just making sure because his red lipstick was smeared.
2. Jacob, well done! I believe Jodi's description was "Woof".
3. Alice, so cute, bubbly, spunky, and agile! Did you SEE her leap over the railing?
4. The wigs are dreadful! Jasper, Rosalie, Jacob (thankfully his came off halfway through)
5. What kind of ending was that?! WHAT WAS HER ANSWER?! Oh wait...I read the books
Silly girls would not stop talking about it on the way home, I could not get a single word in! Is it on DVD yet?
 Cheerio chaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment