Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's Been Soo Long!

Good gracious, how time has flown. I've been up to so much lately! Sorry it's been so long. Where do I even begin? Well, first thing. New Moon was spectacular. It sets my heart a fluttering. But, more on that later.
A couple weeks ago, I spent the evening with Steph and a couple of her friends from work, Jen and Jolene. They are SUCH dolls. Love em'. Jolene prepared a bevvie called JET Fuel, and I made tacos. We watched The Proposal, with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. The girls are all in a tizz about Ryan. Evidently, he's delicious.






Making tacos. The girls are lazy. I mean, relaxing.

What can I say? The ladies love me.


Settling in for the movie. Does anyone seriously ever read these warnings?

Betty White is brilliant. Loved her in Golden Girls.

I feel like Jen and I really made a connection.

Snuggling with Jolene. Hmmm.

Jen is completely mental.















Thumb wrestling clearly is not my thing. Hello, NO thumbs!















Got lonely. Made a phone call.
"Hello, Sunshine Bear, we need to hang out. I miss you."

This is quite nice.



Time to hit the sack. I am exhausted.



Well, that's all for now. I have some more stuff I want to get on here, but I just don't have the time right now! I've got some swiffer sweeping to do!


Cheerio!

1 comment: