Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Boogie

Good morning! Beautiful one isn't it? This morning Ringo and I went for a trek through the woods and boy was it refreshing! Fall is just around the corner so the mornings are crisp and dewy, I sure am loving it!

I know I have been absent lately but I have just been so busy with this beautiful weather and meeting new friends! Last night I met someone very, very...what's the word? Interesting...

Ringo and I approached this fuzzy, pink creature, who appeared to be sleeping for quite some time.



Suddenly he jumped up and started DANCING and SINGING! It was something about hip hop and that he's the dancing Limber Louie and he just can't stop...



At first I was frightened...



He just wouldn't stop bloody dancing!




But then Ringo couldn't resist the urge to boogie along with this "Louie"






Blimey! This little bloke really has some moves!


Ringo was slightly appalled by my "white boy dancing"




This was not my finest moment...at least Ringo is getting a kick out of my humiliation...


After that last picture I decided it was time to go to sleep. I think it will be a while before I invite Louie to play...he is a bad influence...

I think I might take a little cat nap in the spot by the window where the sun is shining through before I go outside to chase some squirrels and take another nap in the grass. I live such a hectic, rough life. Poor me.

Ta Ta!

Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment