Monday, October 11, 2010

Fancy a Post?



Blimey, it's been a long time! My summer has flown by and it suddenly came to me that I've been doing a sad job on this blog! Heavens, I didn't even tell you about my amazing movie night with the girls! Eclipse was jolly good! Here are some pics of the night. You'll see it was a smashing time!

First off, excellent news. Tasha is home!! I missed this sweetheart.
This lass is JoEllen. She is a Twilight fan, so I accepted her at once. And, obviously, she loved me immediately.

These girls think they always needs snacks. Hurry along now!
We had some time to kill while waiting. I am an excellent shot. I prefer chasing my prey, but it's always good to have options.This is Big Yellow. He was in line for the movie too. He always has that stupid grin on his face.

There aren't a lot of seating options for small panthers. I can't imagine where Big Yellow sat.

And Jodi would only let me sit here for a quick picture.

Jodi and I are totally gutted that Breaking Dawn doesn't come out until November 2011


Isn't that barmy?!? 2011. It might as well be light years away! How can I ever wait that long? And...it's coming out in two movies, so that means the last one won't be until 2012! I will console myself somehow. Steph and Jodi are psyched about HP The Deathly Hallows. But that's not really my cup of tea. I guess I'll have to find a hobby. Take up knitting or something.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment