Monday, May 17, 2010

Helping Steph clean (aka slaving away for Steph)

Hello everyone! Things are tickety-boo over here at Steph's! Though I'm zonked right now. I've been cleaning the house, just to help Steph out.

For fun, I've decided that each of these pictures will have a caption that is a phrase that Shakespeare penned. Clearly, I'm bored. Enjoy!

"Is this a dagger which I see before me?" no, no just a swiffer sweeper!

"There be method in my madness"- maybe no method, but there's madness!

"I have not slept a wink"- I've been so busy cleaning!

"I will wear my heart upon my sleeve"- and therefore i must keep my clothes clean
"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?"- I shall, cause you are Sunshine Bear.

"Something is rotten in the State of Denmark"- and I think it came from Nick.

"Love is blind"- oh Bella, Bella. sigh

"No more cakes and ale?"- Seriously, where is the cakes and ale?

Well that was much ado about nothing!

Cheerio!

1 comment:

  1. this has to be one of my favorite posts! i definitely got a good laugh out of it.

    ReplyDelete